Game World Functions for CM
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains a list of commands and functionality that may be performed on Sims via Control Menu
- Control Menu Home Page
- Game World Functions
- Sim Functions
- Sim Interactions
- Terrain Interactions
- Planned Features
- Set Clock Speed - This command will allow you to set how many milliseconds of Sim time will pass per Real Second. (1000 Milliseconds = 1 Real Second)
- After using this command, Time may jump forward or backwards and the Motives of Sims may drop to dangerous levels, be careful with this command!
- Setting this value low may make the clock run at sonic speeds (Any value below 25 will increase the speed)
- The animations of Sims will not be effected by the clock speed change, but motives will!
- Set Clock Speed Scale - A multiplier that will alter how fast or how slow the Game Clock will go. For example, if the game clock moves at 1 Sim second per 1 Real second, setting the scale to 3.0 will turn it into 3 Sim seconds per 1 Real second.
- Do not set this value too high! The Game itself won't be able to keep up if you set it too fast!